The School City of Hammond uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications.
ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number that is in PowerSchool.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6pm daily
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Sign forms & permission slips, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal.
DISTRICT AND SCHOOL COMMUNICATION
WITH PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
We promise to only send you information closely related to school. You can opt-out at any time. See this SCH Opt-Out document for more information about opting-out from our communications.